Our Pastoral Team
Herschell & Charity Hargrave are Lead Pastors of Broken Grounds Church. The Hargraves have a deep passion for personal growth, inner healing and transformational living. They are committed to leadership development, empowering others to discover and live out their best possibilities through pastoral counseling and life group teaching. The Hargraves are a musical family, and enjoy leading others into worship encounters with God. Charity is a gifted communicator, passionate worshiper, and leads the women’s ministries at Broken Grounds Church. Herschell enjoys, writing music, camping, fishing and outdoor activities. Prior to planting Broken Grounds, Herschell and Charity worked with at risk youth in a variety of capacities across the country. The Hargraves have had the privilege of fostering 129 children over the last 20 years and are adoptive parents, enjoying life with their four children ages 23, 21, 20, and 12 years old.
Pastor Herschell and Charity Hargrave
Answers to common questions…
- Our Lead Pastor casts the vision for where Broken Grounds is headed and leads the church.
- Our Leadership Team oversees the administration and operations of the church.
- We don’t have committees. We have teams that do ministry.
- We empower people to lead according to their gifts.
- We raise up servant-leaders in small groups.
- We only vote on a few, huge issues – calling a pastor, buying land, etc.
We Are Broken Grounds Church!
It is an amazing adventure to step out in faith and offer the hope and healing of Christ. We believe in transformation of the whole person; physically, emotionally and spiritually whether it is in our own backyard or anywhere on the globe.214 West Jackson Street
Millersburg, OH 44654